AWP's Nintendo forum

What made you start gaming?

in Random thoughts & questions Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm
by Yoshi Goomba | 7 Posts

Well, it was ever since i was a little kid. Probably like 6 or 7 years old. When my dad had gotten the SNES i didnt even know what it was. I thought it was stupid XD. I would watch my dad play it all the time. It was while he played Super Mario World, and i could tell that he had a hard time beating some levels. My mom ended up beating bowser XD (Mind you i would hide in my room when i heard the bowser song during the final level, i was terrified.....) I wanted to try also, and ever since then, i fell in love with gaming!!!! But really got me hooked was mario kart 64. NOBODY in my family was able to beat me, not even my dad! And i was only like 12 yrs old. It was until online play was available in the Wii version. I kick peoples ass majority of the time. My dad still cant belive im that good today :)

Man i wrote a lot XD

Scroll up

RE: What made you start gaming?

in Random thoughts & questions Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:08 pm
by Red XIII • Nanaki | 6 Posts

I remember repeatedly driving into the walls in Mario Kart on the SNES. Or going the wrong way round the track and wondering why everyone else was going the wrong way. I was very young. But, I guess the thing that got me into gaming was Donkey Kong 64 on the N64. I played it every day non-stop until I finished it. Then I started it again........Good times.

Scroll up

RE: What made you start gaming?

in Random thoughts & questions Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:35 pm
by Yoshi Goomba | 7 Posts

Donkey Kong 64 was awesome!!! I was never able to beat it though XD

Scroll up

AWP's Nintendo Forum
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: stpauls coaching centre
Board Statistics
The forum has 1188 topics and 1197 posts.