AWP's Nintendo forum

adidas astro turf

in Introduce yourself Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:58 am
by Lynn Walpole Goomba | 3 Posts

Not only does it have a adidas eqt boost clean looking appearance, the technology that is Primeknit and Boost truly makes it one of the most comfortable shoes that you will ever own. Definitely deserving of the #4 spot on my list.2015 was a HUGE year for adidas. We know that their numbers? can t really be compared to Nike and Jordan Brand s , but something more important than numbers for adidas is that for the first time in a very long time people are talking about them again. Usually all we hear about is what Nike is doing with LeBrons or Kobes and what Air Jordan retro will be dropping next week or next month, but this year lots of the buzz included adidas.

Not only did we have  the usual brands dishing out collaborations left and right like New Balance, Asics, PUMA, Vans, and Saucony, but we also had adidas, Nike and even Jordan Brand joining in on the fun. Some of the most noteworthy collabs that dropped in 2015 include the Just Don x Air Jordan adidas eqt support 2 (btw there s another colorway expected to release in January), the Pigalle x Nike LeBron 12 Elite, the Supreme x Air Jordan 5s, and the PSNY x Air Jordan 12. Collaborations are a win for everybody because two different brands/companies are able to work together to get their name out there and most of the time the quality adidas eqt support adv of the release is better than their inline work.

Drake may have only officially released the OVO 10s with Jordan Brand in 2015 (Editor s Note: Anybody notice that one of the complaints often lobbed at Kanye and adidas is that they only sell because they re limited? Well, how many OVO 10s did Drake and Jordan put out?) but if Jordan Brand paid any attention to any blog or social media then they know that they re sitting on a gold mine with Drizzy. Just like with Kanye, fans are enamored with Drake so even though his Air Jordan 10 release wasn t?anything?out of the norm, sneakerheads still loved it for the simple fact that Drake was attached adidas eqt trainers to it.

It felt like sneakerheads unanimously decided that the all white colorway of the Adidas Ultra Boost was the best (not long after Kanye took to wearing them) but regardless of color the Adidas Ultra Boost is my favorite new model of the year. Interestingly, last year I named the Adidas Pure Boost as my favorite new model and the year before that the Energy Boost . So, yeah, I m a Boost junkie  but you should be too, it blows everything else away.The Yeezy Boost 750 is something of an enigma to me. I can t look at it and see a sneaker really. In fact I ve always said that while at Nike, Kanye had sneakers and now with Adidas he has footwear.

Indeed we ve seen Nike and Adidas all over the college football and basketball landscape. Our pro leagues are also saturated with those brands, but in 2015, the biggest stars wore Under Armour on the biggest stages. And they won.I almost failed on every single Yeezy release this year and it s a little disappointing. This is not some sort of pity play on my part because nearly everybody I know that wasn t connected to a retailer or adidas directly suffered a similar fate. Rather, the disappointment is a feeling of missed opportunity that nobody took advantage of.

The shoe happened, we aired our grievances what we like and don t like about it. They fix it, it s fine. If not, we ll live too.As for the adidas eqt white man who really made PUMA a household name in the world of basketball, Clyde Frazier is to the brand what Stan Smith is to adidas. The trends may come and go, but the timeless quality of the PUMA Clyde will endure even if Jenner or Rihanna were to move on to other endeavors in the future. To end the year with a Diamond Supply Co. collaboration means that PUMA is interested in blowing up the Clyde in a way that maybe we haven t seen since the man himself was blowing our minds with his forward-trending attire in the 1970s.

Scroll up

AWP's Nintendo Forum
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: stpauls coaching centre
Board Statistics
The forum has 1188 topics and 1197 posts.